Our Service Areas
When your electrical system malfunctions, act fast to have it repaired before the problem puts your household at risk. Whether you need outlet replacements or wiring repairs, leave the work to our electrical contractors. Call Allsource Electrical Technologies for appointments in Houston, TX. We offer same-day services.
Why do your Houston neighbors call us for electrical repairs? Read our testimonials to find out
Proudly Serving Houston & Surrounding Areas
- Sugar Land
- Missouri City
- The Woodlands
Electrical Panel Maintenance You Should Perform
Your home’s electrical system cannot work properly without a functioning electrical panel. To ensure it works as expected – at all times – it’s essential to perform regular circuit panel maintenance. Our electrical contractors recommend checking the system regularly for signs of rust, dirt, and moisture.
You should also schedule professional maintenance on your system at least every 1 to 3 years to let electricians fully inspect your unit, clean it, and look for signs that it needs repairs.
Call our electricians at Allsource Electrical Technologies for appointments in Harris County.
Electrical Outlets: Must-Do Maintenance Tasks
It’s essential to perform routine maintenance on your entire electrical system to keep it running properly – even your outlets. Some tips to keep your outlets functioning correctly are:
- Gently insert plugs into outlets to minimize wear and tear.
- Shut off small appliances, lamps, and electronics before unplugging them.
- Pulling by the plug, not the cord, when unplugging items.
- Don’t overload an outlet with extension cords, appliances with faulty wiring, and multi-way plugs.
- Have your outlets inspected by an electrical contractor to ensure they are fully functioning.
Are unexpected electrical repairs not in your budget right now? Ask us about our financing options.
Why You Need a Generator
Installing a generator can help keep your lights running this summer during extreme storms and weather. These systems provide numerous benefits, including:
- Keep your appliances and lights running during power outages.
- Keep your refrigerator running so you can avoid having to throw your food away.
- Keep your sump pump functioning during heavy storms to help you avoid flood damage.
- Keep your air conditioner or heater working so your house can remain comfortable.
Do you need generator repairs or electrical panel upgrades at your house? Call Allsource Electrical Technologies at 281-451-4245 for appointments in Harris County. Our electricians are licensed and insured!