Stafford, TX, Electrician
Do you have a light that sometimes turns on and sometimes doesn’t, or flickers when it does turn on? You need electrical repairs. Whether you need a light inspected or replaced, wiring repaired, new light switches installed, or more, our electrical contractors offer complete electrical services in Stafford, TX. Call Allsource Electrical Technologies to schedule an appointment. We guarantee satisfaction with every job!
We offer complete electrical services to Stafford, including:
- Electrical repair and troubleshooting
- Code compliance repairs
- Electrical panel repair and replacement
- Light switches and dimmers
- Electrical safety inspection
- Electrical outlet repair and replacements
- Indoor lighting
- Outdoor lighting
- EV charging stations
We love hearing from our customers. Read our clients’ testimonials to find out why they call us for services in Fort Bend County
Electrical Service Panel: How Many Circuits Are Allowed?
Are you concerned you have overloaded circuits in your electrical panel? It’s important to understand how many circuits your system can handle.
It can vary by panel, but in general, most specialty panels might only be able to handle 12 circuits, while the typical panel in most households can handle 20 to 60 circuits, or 40 on average.
To determine how many circuits your electrical panel can handle, call our experts at Allsource Electrical Technologies. Our electrical contractors can also perform breaker panel repairs or electrical panel upgrades.
How To Properly Maintain Your Outlets
Just like any component in your electrical system, outlets need to be properly maintained to work correctly and avoid electrical code violations. Some tasks our electricians recommend performing to keep your outlets working correctly are:
- Test the outlets once a month to ensure they are working properly and are safe.
- Replace any old wiring before it starts to cause damage.
- Buy new parts when needed, and ensure they are safe for your family and your home.
- Call a professional to inspect and repair any issues.
- Inspect every outlet in your home.
Our electrical contractors can perform complete electrical outlet services, including GFCI outlet repairs, GFCI receptacle services, or other outlet repair services.
Contact us today to speak with a knowledgeable member of our team about your electrical service needs.
Standby Generator Installations: What To Expect
When you schedule whole home generator installation services, it’s important to understand what to expect during the process. Our electrical contractors perform many tasks, including:
- Install a transfer switch.
- Put the generator in place.
- Connect the electrical lines between the system and the transfer switch.
- Connect it to the fuel source at your home.
- Test your generator and ensure it’s installed correctly.
- Instruct you on how to use it.
Recent Jobs and Reviews in Stafford, TX
Is your electrical system safe, and functioning properly? Call Allsource Electrical Technologies at 281-451-4245 for appointments in The Woodlands. We offer on-time services.