Indoor Lighting in Houston, TX
Do you want to make a quick change in your house to give it a new look and feel, and improve its functionality? Adding new indoor lighting can change a room. For indoor lighting installations at your house, call Allsource Electrical Technologies for appointments in Houston, TX. We offer on-time services.
Keep your lights on when the power goes out. Contact us to schedule generator installation services.
Benefits of LED Lighting
If you’ve been avoiding upgrading your lights to LED lights, it’s important to consider the benefits LED lighting can provide:
- More energy efficiency: LED light bulbs use less power than incandescent bulbs. This can result in lower energy bills.
- Longer lifespan: LED bulbs have a larger lifespan than incandescent and fluorescent bulbs, lowering your maintenance and replacement costs.
- Safer: These bulbs don’t generate as much heat as other types, reducing the risk of burns and potential fires by items overheating.
- Environmentally friendly: LEDs are made of non-toxic materials, which are safer for the environment than other types.
- More variety: LEDs come in a variety of colors, giving you more options when selecting bulbs.
Track Lighting vs. Recessed Lighting
When installing new lights, you may need to choose between track lighting and recessed lighting. It’s essential to understand more about the two types of lights and the benefits each provides:
- These recessed can lights take up less visual space, which can create the feeling of a larger room.
- Because these lights are installed within the ceiling, there is no light fixture that will hang down, making them ideal for rooms with low ceilings.
- Like spotlights, these can be focused on specific areas, including art pieces, furniture, or other features. If used for garage lighting, it also gives options to focus on a workbench or other areas.
- These lights are waterproof, making them ideal for rooms with water in them, like bathrooms. This is a popular choice for bathroom lighting.
- You can find recessed lights in a variety of colors to give you options when selecting lights and bulbs.
- Track light installations can be easier than other lighting options. These are mounted onto the ceiling surface, resulting in a non-invasive installation.
- There are many different varieties of track lighting available, giving you more flexibility when selecting a light for your home. It gives you a lot of options if you want to use it for bedroom lighting, kitchen lighting, or other indoor lighting.
- You can focus the lights on specific areas of the room you want to light up or draw attention to. This can be a good solution for living room lighting, especially if you have artwork or decor to highlight.
Improve your home’s security by installing new outdoor lighting. Contact us to schedule an appointment.
Signs You Need Retrofit Lighting
Do you need to upgrade your home’s lighting? Our electricians recommend considering the following:
- Are your utility bills rising?
- Do you want to enhance the value of your house or business?
- Do you want to reduce the operating costs of your business?
- Do you want to enhance the quality of lighting at your home or business?
- Are you remodeling your home or business and want to upgrade the lighting at the same time?
If you need retrofitting on your home’s lighting, call our electrical contractors at Allsource Electrical Technologies to schedule an appointment.
When you need indoor lighting installations or repairs, call Allsource Electrical Technologies at 281-451-4245 for appointments in the Houston Metropolitan Area. We offer on-time services.