24 Hour Emergency Services in Houston, TX
For your household’s safety, you need to act immediately when you have an emergency electrical issue at your property. Whether you need outlets repaired, an electrical panel upgraded, or a generator installed, you need to get help as soon as possible. Call Allsource Electrical Technologies for emergency electrical services in Houston, TX. Our electrical contractors offer same-day services.
Protect your property when your wiring malfunctions. Contact us for wiring repair and replacement.
When To Call for Emergency Electrical Services
How do you know when you need emergency electrical services versus when you can schedule routine repairs? While many maintenance issues and repairs can wait, there are certain issues that require immediate attention. Some issues that can signal you need emergency services are:
- Power outage
- Wiring issues
- Tripped circuit breaker
- Panel issues
- Burning smell coming from outlets or switches
When you need emergency electrical services, call our electrical technicians at Allsource Electrical Technologies.
Why Shocks Can Signal Outlet Repairs
If you get shocks when you touch your outlets, it can be something minor, or it can indicate a larger issue that requires professional repairs. While we all get shocks occasionally, they can signal something larger and should be inspected by a professional.
This can be a symptom of a wire that’s shorting, or it could indicate a larger problem with your electrical system.
Call our experts to have your outlets inspected and repair the problem. Our electricians also perform complete outlet repair services, including GFCI outlet repairs and GFCI receptacle installations.
Are your outlets malfunctioning? Contact us for electrical outlet repair and replacement services.
What To Do During Breaker Panel Emergency
When your breaker panel malfunctions and you need emergency breaker panel repair, there are certain steps you should take to ensure your household’s safety.
These can include:
- Stay calm so you can make clear decisions.
- Determine the nature of the emergency – is it a tripped breaker, a burning smell, flickering lights, or any other abnormal behavior? Understanding the problem will help you address it appropriately.
- Assess the risk. Are there signs of a fire? Do you need to evacuate the premises?
- Turn off appliances, if it’s safe to do so.
- Make sure you know where your breaker panel is located to tell the professionals where to access it.
- Reset the breaker if a circuit breaker has tripped.
- Contact a professional to schedule emergency services.
When you need electrical service panel repairs, call our electricians at Allsource Electrical Technologies.
Do you need emergency electrical repairs or replacements? Call Allsource Electrical Technologies at 281-451-4245 for services in the Houston Metropolitan Area. We guarantee on-time services.